This Code of Conduct is a work in progress and as such is subject to change as needed at the discretion of Strange Matter Studios. By creating a Fault account, you agree to this code of conduct.
1. As the owner of the account, you are responsible for all actions associated with it.
2. While playing Fault, we expect our players to treat each other with respect and promote an enjoyable environment. Behavior that intentionally diminishes other players enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable.
Strange Matter Studios expects all players to play within the spirit of the game.
You may not harass, threaten, demean or cause distress to other players. This includes posting insulting, offensive, or abusive comments about players, attacking a player based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech of any kind is not tolerated.
3. You may not post or communicate any player’s real-world information (name, address, account name, telephone number, etc.) through the Fault Game or associated websites and social media.
4. You may not impersonate any employee, volunteer or partner of Strange Matter Studios, or impersonate any other person.
5. You may not violate any local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
6. You may not create account usernames that are sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, hateful, vulgar, racially or ethnically offensive in nature.
Any name that violates our standards or disrupts the community will be changed, and additional limitations may be placed on the offending account per our discretion.
Take note that acceptable names are determined by Strange Matter Studio's discretion.
7. Cheating in any manner will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.
8. Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, win-trading, or anything else that may ruin the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.
9.While we encourage you to report players that are behaving in an egregious manner, falsely reporting another player with the sole intent of restricting their gameplay is also unacceptable and will result in penalties to your account.
If you're unsure if your actions violate this code of conduct, reconsider them. We reserve the right to restrict offending accounts as much as necessary to keep Fault a fun and fair experience for all players.
At Strange Matter Studios, we are invested in rebuilding and improving upon the 3D action MOBA genre.